Wanted: People with passion and ideas.
You solve problems with your head and still put your heart into it. For you, analytical thinking and adrenaline are inextricably linked. High speed is not a burden for you, but a condition. Then you have come to the right place. Discover MAAS.
Apply as a sales representative, consultant, architect, project manager or software engineer on a permanent or freelance basis. MAAS is looking for innovative, team-oriented and communicative personalities who act independently and with passion.
Customer orientation, highest quality, enthusiasm and commitment characterize our actions. With us, you will find challenging projects for corporate and medium-sized customers, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes, a professional team and very good development opportunities.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including the desired profile, your references, your salary and fee expectations and availability. If your profile is not advertised and you are still interested in working with us, we would be happy to receive your unsolicited application.
Please send your online application to email@example.com.
Linux Server Administrator (m/f/d)
Location: Filderstadt Bonlanden
- Support and optimization of our Google server infrastructure
- Support of our Continuous Integration (CI) processes
- Further development and establishment of our system monitoring
- Administration of distributed networks (VPN) for secure system access for our customers
- Design and implementation of a compliance-based operating concept
- Several years of practical experience with Linux and the operation of critical system environments
- Very good knowledge in the following areas:
- Shell scripting
- Google Kubernetes
- Google Cloud Server
- Jenkins / Gitlab
- Puppet (knowledge of advantage)
- High degree of customer orientation and willingness to perform
- High quality awareness and enjoyment of teamwork
- Languages: German and English fluent
This is what we offer you:
- Secure and modern workplace in an experienced and helpful team
- Permanent part-time or full-time position with flexible on-site or remote scheduling.
- Versatile and designable position
- Technology training for the further development of competencies
- Extras like weekly masseur, coffee, mineral water and fresh fruit included
For over 30 years, Maas Holding GmbH has been a reliable partner for web-based software solutions for business process and output management.
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org